Your Place For Updated Vintage Home Furnishings...Mid-Century...Hollywood Regency...Garden Furniture and Accessories...Custom Slipcovers...
Complete Interior Design Services
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CONTACT KARAN AT 818-6455
or email me at
fetchantique@gmail.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

You Should See The Stuff I DIDN'T Photograph Because of the Lighting...



This table has the most beautiful simple graceful lines, and the wood has the prettiest patina...
New painting by moi... and look at those yummy candlesticks, got my eye on those...
This credenza I showed you in the last post is sold!  and... Here is another of my new paintings Karan made me bring over... I want to keep this one, so it may disappear soon!
Sigh... just look at this mirror... Karan is the queen of finding mirrors and Farm tables

No comments:

Post a Comment