Your Place For Updated Vintage Home Furnishings...Mid-Century...Hollywood Regency...Garden Furniture and Accessories...Custom Slipcovers...
Complete Interior Design Services
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CONTACT KARAN AT 818-6455
or email me at
fetchantique@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh My! Things Come and Go So Quickly Here!

 Five great chairs!
 Look at the Gorgeous Detail on this Mirror! and reflected in this mirror is another really unique mirror!  Can you see it?

 This table is phenomenal!
 And can you believe Karan has two of these amazing, one of a kind side tables! I love these, and see the little mirror on the backs.... oh my goodness....
cool iron urn, this is the real! thing
I told you Karan was the master of mirrors... Look at this!, and the color couldn't be prettier...

No comments:

Post a Comment