Your Place For Updated Vintage Home Furnishings...Mid-Century...Hollywood Regency...Garden Furniture and Accessories...Custom Slipcovers...
Complete Interior Design Services
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CONTACT KARAN AT 818-6455
or email me at
fetchantique@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First Person Who Guesses What This is Gets 20% Off of One of Karan's Pieces !


Ok... Check out this cool little planter... And guess what it is!  First person to email Karan with the answer gets 20 % off of any item of Karan's in the shop

fetchantique@gmail.com

good luck!



got it yet?

one more look....



Ok... so now for more gorgeousness...!
take a look at this new piece that just arrived...


and how about some pure chippy yumminess...
this is a pretty good sized piece


Just look at the detail on this old dresser
it would be wonderful painted...
or not...
I'm thinking maybe some Annie Sloan chalk paint combo and wax
but the wood is rich and dark and wonderful too...


Super charming and unique vintage candle holders... just look at that shade of blue on them...



I was in the shop the other day, and someone asked me if i photograph everything new that comes in the shop...

Oh heck no!  There is so much more...
I only take photos of stuff where the light is good

The shop is loaded with other new things that the camera just doesn't do justice


Black and white stripes anyone?
me ... me... me...
I love black and white stripes!



Ok... so have you guessed what the planter is yet???

if so
email Karan at 

fetchantique@gmail.com

and see if you're the first to guess right

then get 20% off of one of her items!

1 comment:

  1. Um, I'm not sure what it is but I love it! I love all of the shop photos and the yummy goodness in all of your photos. Yep, that black and white stripe does it for me. I'd love to have that pretty bench on my porch.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete