Your Place For Updated Vintage Home Furnishings...Mid-Century...Hollywood Regency...Garden Furniture and Accessories...Custom Slipcovers...
Complete Interior Design Services
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CONTACT KARAN AT 818-6455
or email me at
fetchantique@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just Look at These Yummy Pieces at Fetch Right Now !

I don't even need to say a word, just take a look...




I want that Armoire so bad, and Karan won't sell it to me... !  
She's saving it for you guys... !

and... Is this the prettiest settee ever?  
I haven't even seen it yet, this is a photo Karan just sent me... 



Is that enough to tempt you to come by the shop??? 

And don't forget, mark your iphones and your ipads and your calendars and whatever else you mark to remind yourself of important fun things to do!

Our Party is March 22nd, from 6:00 to 9:00 with tons of fabulous giveaways !

No comments:

Post a Comment